The Women's Slip-On Loafer is handcrafted with materials that create a fun and unique fusion of textures, colors, and patterns. Slip-One Loafers are one of the lightest style options available with all the comfort you've come to expect from Twisted X. This slim profile shoe features an ecoTWX upper, removable moisture-wicking, machine washable footbed, and a rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct. These casual loafers will keep you looking good and your feet wrapped in lightweight comfort.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- ecoTWX material upper. ecoTWX material is a lightweight, carbon positive, and durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Each pair of shoes made from ecoTWX material removes an average of 13 plastic water bottles from landfills and oceans. In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Breathable fabric lining. Double gore panel for ease of entry. Removable, moisture-wicking and machine washable footbed.
- Dual-density midsole provides heel and midfoot stability.
- Rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, and natural, all while being carbon positive.