TWISTED X WOMEN'S BOAT SHOE LEATHER DRIVING MOCCASINS The women’s casual boat shoe driving moc is a true Twisted X original! Handcrafted in genuine full-grain leather, the boat shoe driving moc makes an unforgettable statement about true comfort and style in casual footwear. Blending together a traditional boat shoe profile, moc toe design and integrated comfort technology that provides timeless quality and style. The SD footbed, composite XD insole, and the Twisted X driving moc outsole combine to produce one of the most comfortable casual shoes you can find. From a relaxing stroll to spending the entire day on your feet, our driving mocs will have you redefining comfort. Some shoes models can be handcrafted using ecoTWX material. ABOUT TWISTED X Since its inception in 2005, Twisted X has dedicated its business to creating comfortable handcrafted footwear. From men and women to kids and infants, every pair of Twisted X shoes and boots is created with comfort in mind. While we originally started making western boot styles, the creation of our iconic Driving Moc opened the door for us to create an extensive range of styles including casual, work and outdoor footwear.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- HANDCRAFTED WESTERN BOOTS - Every pair of Twisted X boots is handcrafted by expert hands to ensure that every footwear delivers excellent and long-lasting quality.
- COMFORT DRIVING FOOTWEAR - This pair of driving moccasins is manufactured with the wearer's utmost comfort in mind; get comfy and drive every day with ease on these shoes.
- PREMIUM QUALITY LEATHER - Made from a full-grane quality leather material and incorporated with washable moisture-wicking footbed technology for a more relaxed experience.
- EXCELLENT OUTSOLE GRIP - Built with a slip-resistant rubber outsole and heel pads for superior ground traction; it lessens the risk of missteps when driving, especially during the wet season.
- EASE OF WEAR - Along with its footbed comes a flexible one-piece insole with integrated composite sandwich shanks (patent pending) that offer optimum stability wherever and whenever.