The Men's 6” Work Oblique Toe Boot is the perfect blend of hard work and comfort. Handcrafted in an ecoTWX upper featuring Mossy Oak iconic Original Bottomland camo and full-grain leather, the Oblique Toe Boot makes an unforgettable statement on looks and style with an emphasis on comfort. For stability and durability, Twisted X has combined a sugar cane molasses midsole with Twisted X CellSole comfort technology integrated into the footbed, providing all day cushion and support. The rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability for whatever your day may bring. Twisted X Work footwear provides all the comfort, stability, and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- Rubber sole
- The material is a lightweight, carbon positive, and durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles. Each pair of shoes made from ecoTWX material removes an average of 13 plastic water bottles from landfills and oceans. Our Mossy Oak collection mixes comfort with a strong focus on conservation, blending together unforgettable styling with rugged durability.
- Air-mesh lining for improved breathability and comfort. Migration from nylon and/or cotton laces to 100% bamboo laces.
- Leather pull tabs. CellSole footbeds, made from patented cell comfort technology, respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort. CellSole footbeds are moisture-wicking and removable.
- Composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability. Molasses-infused midsole provides long-lasting comfort, stability, and durability.
- Rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, and natural, all while being carbon positive. This outsole features 45° self-cleaning lugs and a sloped heel kick, which allows for a more comfortable transition from heel to ball of the foot.