These adventure-approved hybrid shoes bring the support and protection you need for any kind of wet-dry fun. Featuring a quick-drying upper and amazing traction on super slippery surfaces.
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Water-ready quick-drying synthetic upper for any adventure
- Plastic buckle closure gets you in and out quickly, Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Elastic gore makes for a quick and easy slip-on entry
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort, Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole, designed to work in wet conditions, is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE polyester yarn by Unifi