What's Hot Clothing offers standard shipping on all US orders which takes approx. 3-5 business days for delivery. Shipping is free on all orders over $50.
What's Hot Clothing does not currently ship to all geographical locations and address types. Below are some general guidelines
- What's Hot Clothing does ship to P.O. Boxes and military APO/FPO addresses.
- What's Hot Clothing does not ship to international addresses.
If you provide a valid email address when you order, you will receive two kinds of emails:
- Almost immediately after you place an order, you will receive an email with the subject "What's Hot Clothing Order Confirmation". This email confirms your order was received and is being processed.
- When your order ships, you will receive an email with the subject "What's Hot Clothing Order Shipment Confirmation" that contains your shipment tracking number. With this number, you have 24-hour access to monitor the progress of your package as it is in transit to you.
If your order appears late, you should consider the following:
- Delivery occurs only on business days, Mondays through Fridays.
- There are certain holidays that carriers do not pickup or deliver.
- It may take 24 hours before tracking information appears on the UPS website.