The Orthaheel Women's Action Walker Shoe is podiatrist-designed for amazing heel pain relief. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back, and can lead to pain associated with plantar fasciitis. This patented, orthopedic walking shoe is designed to realign your foot to its natural position and improve posture. The ingenuity is in the motion controlling Tri-Planar System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup. This durable cross-trainer has a leather and mesh upper, shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a rubber outsole.
- Synthetic sole
- Footbed prevents wear and tear on your body; realigns your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole reduces stress on your feet.
- Flexible rubber outsole provides extra grip to keep you steady as you walk.
- Full grain leather and mesh upper; polyester upper lining and sockliner...
- Full grain leather and mesh upper; polyester upper lining and sockliner.