Inspired by the extreme winter weather in Tahoe, we updated our boots to perform in the harshest elements. The Avalanche Hiker is packed with innovations like military-grade leather (which lends waterproofing, durability, and breathability) and a serious sole that's built to keep its grip on wet ice and more. With soft wool lining, this boot withstands temps as low as -20C. Take them anywhere you want – or just wear in the city with your favorite denim.
- Rubber sole
- Waterproof nubuck leather and suede
- Non-wicking ballistic nylon on tongue and shaft; Non-wicking Taslan lace
- Waterproof and breathable DryTech membrane construction; Waterproof bootie insole with sherpa textile lining
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- Vibram Arctic Grip and IceTrek rubber outsole for better traction on wet ice