Heritage design meets weather-ready performance in the Emmett Duck Boot. Combining the flexibility and performance of a sports shoe with the stability, style, and functionality of a hiking boot, the Emmett is packed with high-tech features – from its seam-sealed waterproof leather upper to its cold-weather rating of -32 degrees C (or -25.6 degrees F). The dynamic support shank provides torsional stability over varied terrain, while the cushioned sole is equipped with specially-engineered tread to help prevent snow from getting caught underfoot. Additionally, the White Spider Rubber outsole features ice-gripping rubber lugs on the forefoot and heel, enhancing traction on wet and frozen surfaces. Wear with light weatherwear, chinos and a softshell, or jeans and a flannel.
- Waterproof Features: Seam-sealed construction; Waterproof leather; Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating.
- Ballistic canvas collar; Ballistic canvas tongue; Metal eyelets; Rear pull tab.
- Textile lining; Textile sockliner; Foam footbed; Treadlite by UGG midsole; White Spider Rubber outsole.
- Customized dynamic support platform shank; Weather Rated -32 degrees C.
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG logo; Embossed UGG tongue logo.