TWISTED X WOMEN'S CHUKKA LEATHER DRIVING MOCCASINS The women’s casual chukka driving moc is a true Twisted X original!Handcrafted in genuine full-grain leather, the chukka driving moc makes an unforgettable statement about true comfort and style in casual footwear.Blending together a traditional open-laced profile, moc toe design and integrated comfort technology that provides timeless quality and style.The SD footbed, composite XD insole, and the Twisted X driving moc outsole combine to produce one of the most comfortable, ankle-high casual shoes you can find.From a relaxing stroll to spending the entire day on your feet, our driving mocs will have you redefining comfort.ABOUT TWISTED X Since its inception in 2005, Twisted X has dedicated its business to creating comfortable handcrafted footwear. From men and women to kids and infants, every pair of Twisted X shoes and boots is created with comfort in mind.While we originally started making western boot styles, the creation of our iconic Driving Moc opened the door for us to create an extensive range of styles including casual, work and outdoor footwear.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Buckle closure
- GENUINE LEATHER: These women's driving mocs are made from genuine bomber cowhide leather blended with breathable mesh lining, moisture-wicking washable SD footbed, XSD insole, midsole, and super slab rubber outsole
- COMFORT DRIVING FOOTWEAR - This pair of driving moccasins is manufactured with the wearer's utmost comfort in mind. Get comfy and drive every day with ease on these shoes.
- PREMIUM QUALITY LEATHER - Made from a fine quality leather material and incorporated with washable moisture-wicking footbed technology for a more relaxed experience.
- EXCELLENT OUTSOLE GRIP - Built with a rubber outsole and heel pads for superior ground traction. It lessens the risk of missteps when driving, especially during the wet season.
- EASE OF WEAR - Along with its footbed comes a flexible one-piece insole with integrated composite sandwich shanks (patent pending) that offer optimum stability wherever and whenever.