With an external TPU heel counter and EVA medial post, Ultrafly 3 offers rear-foot stability and light pronation resistance. The cushioned 2-density ZipFoam midsole delivers more long-term resilience and a higher rebound compared to traditional EVA. The engineered mesh upper provides a seamless and breathable fit, while a molded foam collar and Ortholite footbed offer additional comfort. Ultrafly 3 is a perfect daily trainer for those seeking a moderately cushioned ride with light guidance.
A softer top for cushioning and comfort layered with a firmer bottom for response and propulsion.
Roomy Toe Box
Plenty of room for the toes to spread and splay. A secure fit through the heel and midfoot allows the shoe to move with your body.
Lightweight Breathable Materials
For a ‘2nd Skin’ fit and feel.
Designed to create the most natural running experience on the road.
|Topo Athletic Women’s Ultrafly 3 Road Running Shoe||Topo Athletic Women's FLi-Lyte 3 Running Shoe||Topo Athletic Women's MT-3 Running Shoe||Topo Athletic Women's ST-3 Running Shoe|
|Best For||Road Running||Road Running||Trail Running||Road Running|
|Support||Medium-High||Low-Medium||Low||Extra Low / Natural|
|Weight||7.7 oz (W7)||7 oz (W7)||8 oz (W7)||6.1 oz (W7)|
- PURPOSE – Best used for road running. STACK HEIGHT - 28mm (heel) // 23mm (forefoot). WEIGHT – 7.7 oz (W7)
- MORE CUSHIONING AND RESILIENCE - Proprietary midsole compound which is springier than EVA and offers more rebound over the life of the shoe
- MULTI-DENSITY MIDSOLE - Allows you to access two levels of cushioning: soft against the foot and firmer/more responsive against the ground
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIALS – These ladies running shoes are made of lightweight breathable materials for a '2nd Skin' fit and feel
- 5MM DROP - Our highest available drop allows you to access natural running with more under-heel cushioning