Topo Athletic Road Running Zephyr Shoe for Men An elastomer stability plate runs inside the midsole, helping stabilize the forefoot and aid propulsion during plantar flexion. Breathable mesh upper secures the heel and midfoot while allowing plenty of room for toes to spread and splay. Tech Specs: Weight: 9.6 oz (M9); Rubber Outsole: 4.5 mm; Midsole: 18.5 mm EVA (HEEL) // 13.5 mm EVA (BALL); Footbed: 5 mm; Total Stack Height: 28 mm x 23 mm; Drop: 5 mm Designed for Road Running Topo's road collection was born from the belief that our bodies are uniquely designed to run with ease and efficiency. However, paved surfaces and concrete can sometimes work against us. Each product in this collection allows you to access varying levels of natural running, while offering additional features to address the repetitive impact and stress from road running.
- leather_and_synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2 centimeters
- PURPOSE: Best for Road Running
- ZIP FOAM: Proprietary midsole compound which is springier than EVA and offers more rebound over the life of the shoe
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Ultralight materials and seam-reducing construction techniques keep weight down and blisters at bay
- ORTHOLITE FOOTBED: Comfortable, anti-compression footbed with anti-microbial properties
- LOW DROP: engineered with 5mm heel-to-toe drop, encouraging natural loading and foot motion during the gait cycle