Upgrade your run with Topo Athletic Men's Cyclone road running shoes, our lightweight, fast and nimble trainer. The EVA midsole features a ZipFoam core for a snappy, responsive ride. The 28 x 23 mm stack height provides an optimal level of cushioning on a neutral platform. Strategically placed rubber on the outsole enhances traction and durability. The ultra-light, seamless engineered mesh upper delivers a breathable and secure fit. These men's road running shoes are great for marathons, half marathons and 10Ks.Discover the Topo Fit. Lightweight: Ultralight materials and seam-reducing construction techniques keep weight down and blisters at bay. Roomy Toe Box: Plenty of room for the toes to spread and splay. A secure fit through the heel and midfoot allows the shoe to move with your body. Low Drop: Topo cushioned midsoles are engineered with a 0 to 5mm heel-to-toe drop, encouraging natural loading and foot motion during the gait cycle.
- BEST USED FOR: Topo Athletic Men's Cyclone shoes have been specifically designed to ensure natural and comfortable road running experience. Upgrade your run with our light and fast trainers.
- DURABILITY AND TRACTION: We have strategically placed rubber on the outsole of the new Cyclone road running shoes to enhance traction and durability.
- MORE CUSHIONING AND RESILIENCE: Zipfoam a proprietary midsole compound which is springier than EVA and offers more rebound over the life of the shoe.
- ALL Day COMFORT: Ultralight materials and seamless mesh upper ensure all-day comfort no matter how long you wear them, delivering a breathable and secure fit.
- 5MM DROP: these running shoes have been engineered with 5mm heel-to-toe drop, encouraging an optimal level of cushioning on a neutral platform. Our highest available drop allows you to access natural running with more under-heel cushioning.