TOPO ATHLETICS W-MAGNIFLY 2 RUNNING SHOES
Topo Athletics Magnifly 2 Running Shoe is a cushioned, 0-drop road running shoe featuring a 2-density injected EVA midsole; softer near the foot for cushioning and comfort, firmer and snappier on the bottom layer for propulsion and response.
A sweeping toe rocker aids the transition and toe-off through the gait cycle.
- Stack Height: 20mm (0 drop)
- Heel to Toe Drop: 0mm
- Weight: 8.3 oz (size 7)
- Best used for road running
Topo Athletic delivers a natural fit and gimmick-free design that encourages instinctive and natural movement.
Topo's unique fit and feel is delivered with 3 key elements that encourage natural foot biomechanics while still offering cushioning and protection.
Lightweight: Ultralight materials and seam-reducing construction techniques keep weight down and blisters at bay.
Roomy Toe Box: Plenty of room for the toes to spread and splay. A secure fit through the heel and midfoot allows the shoe to move with your body.
Low Drop: Topo cushioned midsoles are engineered with a 0 to 5mm heel-to-toe drop, encouraging natural loading and foot motion during the gait cycle.
- Cushioned, 0-drop road running shoe, firm and snap bottom layer, sweeping toe rocker, best for road running
- Roomy Toe Box - Anatomical toe box allows toes to spread naturally and comfortably.
- Multi-Density Midsole - Allows you to access two levels of cushioning: soft against the foot and firmer/more responsive against the ground.
- Lightweight Breathable Materials - For a '2nd Skin' fit and feel.
- 0MM Drop - Completely neutral drop for the most natural running experience