The mid form universal takes our iconic universal to new heights
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable verifiable REPREVE polyester yarn by Unifi; The Universal Strapping System and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse; These sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right.
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cushion for added support and comfort where it matters most; Rubber outsole for durability and traction.
- Added Microban treatment keeps smells at bay; Vegan footwear created using synthetic and plant-based materials.
- 1.25 inch platform height; Best for: All-day wear Festival wear or Getting around town.