Teva Ridgeview Low Blue Indigo 10 B (M)
A versatile low hiker designed for the modern trail, the Ridgeview Low has been crafted with waterproof leather, a breathable mesh upper and durable traction for multi-day treks. Engineered with a waterproof bootie to seal out the elements and foot stabilizing shank, this low-profile hiker is finished with a Vibram Mega Grip outsole that performs well on both wet and dry terrain.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Teva Rapid Proof bootie construction employs a breathable waterproof membrane and waterproof materials for the ultimate protection from deep puddles heavy rain and snow; 50% Made from recycled polyester mesh upper keeps your feet cool and comfortable; Retro color-blocked upper.
- 100% Made from recycled polyester waffle knit lining; Lace-up entry allows you customize your fit; A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step.
- An ESS shank supports your foot while adding protection from outside terrain; TPU shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain; A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort; VIBRAM Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces.
- Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry.
- Best for: Multi-day hikes.