High alpine runs ultra training you name it. A cool, durable, high-mileage shoe is a must in your quiver. Rely on the dual-density eva midsole for cushioning (10mm drop) and the heel cage for stability. The fabric-synthetic leather upper breathes well and resists abrasion. Up front, lightweight toe protection lets you run and hike the gangliest trails without sacrificing your feet.
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).
- Synthetic Leather
- Rubber sole
- Molded EVA midsole (10mm drop) for a cushioned ride
- External heel counter for rear foot stability
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper breathes well and dries quickly
- Outsole features deeper lug construction for outstanding traction
- H-EVA plate for underfoot protection