Shoulder season winter in the cascades perfect conditions to lace up the proton gtx a full gore-tex liner provides breathability while keeping your feet dry. A dual-density eva midsole (10mm drop) provides our most plush cushioning, with a heel cage for stability and support. Synthetic leather a on the upper requires no break in, but gives ample protection. In low-abrasion areas we use mesh of or better breathability and weight savings. Tough enough for any trail no matter if you're running or hiking.
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).
- Rubber sole
- Gore-Tex extended comfort technology provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Molded EVA midsole (10mm drop) for a cushioned ride
- External heel counter for rear-foot stability
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper breathes well and dries quickly
- Outsole features optimal lug construction for outstanding traction