A daily driver with the heart of a Ferrari, this is the neutron. A dual-density eva midsole with a six-millimeter drop allow you to rack up the miles in comfort. A lugged sole and just enough toe protection give you the freedom to push the pace on rocky, uneven terrain and make it home with happy feet. Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers keep your feet cool in summer, while resisting wear in high-abrasion areas. At just 296 grams, this is race-inspired, but training-worth trail shoe.
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).
- Synthetic Leather
- Rubber sole
- Molded EVA midsole (6mm drop) strikes the perfect weight/cushion balance
- Arch-wrap construction ensures a secure mid-foot fit
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper breathes well and dries quickly
- Welded synthetic leather "rib cage" offers lateral support
- Vibram rubber outsole for outstanding grip