The popular, comfortable, the long-wearing and hard-working…….zen. People love the zen, with its to-the-toe lacing and vibram spyder sole, it climbs like an approach shoe. It also hikes well, scrambles with aplomb, kicks around town; you name it, the zen can probably do it. The leather upper wears for years and the midsole construction gives you far more support than a running or approach shoe.
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).
- Rubber sole
- All leather construction provides ample durability
- Injected EVA midsole provides support and comfort
- Molded Vibram Spyder II sole is designed for approach versatility
- Reinforced arch for additional support
- Rubber to rand for added trail protection