Everyday Style and Comfort
Add a little extra comfort to your favorite footwear by adding a supportive Vionic Orthotic Insert. This unisex full length shoe insert is designed for everyday use and fits all types of men's and women's fashion, work and casual shoes, from sneakers to boots and walking shoes for soothing comfort and everyday arch support.
Vionic Technology – Stability, Balance & Support
Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics, these orthotic insoles are designed for everyday use, with a lightweight, medium density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort and a deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning. With heel and forefoot pads for increased shock absorption, the supportive shoe inserts are finished with a soft topcloth with EcoFresh earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
Vionic Shoes – Comfort On The Go
Along with our Orthotic Inserts, Vionic’s biomechanical support is available built in to a wide range of men’s and women’s shoes. Providing maximum comfort and improved stability, the range includes stylish flats, traditional loafers, sleek kitten heels, fashionable wedges, cozy plush slippers, winter boots and flirty summer sandals, all with podiatrist-designed orthotic support.
- TRANSFORM YOUR SHOES: Vionic orthotic inserts can add comfortable support to any men’s or women’s shoe, extending their life and improving your day!
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: These full length orthotics provide support and cushioning, and offer medium support ideal for daily wear, making them perfect for casual, flat shoes and walking boots.
- DURABLE DESIGN: The lightweight shoe inserts have a medium density EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort, and a deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- PERFECT FIT: Each podiatrist-designed orthotic insert can be trimmed in the forefoot if necessary and has a soft EcoFresh topcloth to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- TRUSTED TECHNOLOGY: Vionic Technology in all of our orthotics provides greater contact under foot, offering stability, relief and support for hours of wearability.