Native Americans wore moccasins long before Columbus discovered the land. It's fair to say that moccasins are truly America's first footwear. Since 1946, Minnetonka Moccasin has shaped the moccasin's place in history. Today, Minnetonka is a mainstay of American style. Minnetonka moccasins, fringe, sandals, shearling, boots, and slippers can be seen everywhere. . . from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado. Minnetonka has a simple idea - classic design that never grows old, combined with a natural, free-spirited heritage. Warm up your cold feet with Minnetonka Moccasin Company's Cally slippers These moccasin-style slippers sport gathered stitching. Indoor/outdoor light traction grip composition sole. As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Rubber sole
- The Cally Slipper is perfect for lounging around the house in comfort.
- Cute suede uppers feature a leather bow in a classic moccasin silhouette.
- Luxurious faux shearling lining helps absorb moisture from your feet and keeps them warm.
- Lightly padded insole provides all-day cushioning and support.
- Durable rubber outsole is ideal for both indoor/outdoor use. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.