BORN IN A GIFT SHOP
Est. in 1946. Americans took to the open road – they’d pile in their cars and take any highway west. They sought natural wonders and roadside attractions and returned home wearing Minnetonka moccasins.
Minnetonka products are expertly hand-crafted using only the finest materials such as premium deerskin and moosehide. Each and every detail is a tribute to our roots in traditional moccasin footwear with authentic accents like fringe, beading and embroidery. The result is footwear with an enduring and distinctive style that is constructed to stand the test of time.
AROUND THE WORLD
Where they used to be seen as an accessory for a subculture, Minnetonka products have become fashionable for everyday. Travel the world and you will find Minnetonka in over 50 countries around the globe.
EVOLVE WITH PURPOSE
We remain a proudly independent, 4th generation family-run business that is dedicated to preserving the unique hand craftsmanship of our products. Our sustainable employment practices ensure that we’ll continue to produce the highest quality products for generations to come.
However the world changes, from its major historical moments to its trends and styles, generation after generation finds their way to Minnetonka. People will always be in search of something unique and comfortable and real. And they’ll always find it here.
We recommend applying a suede protector before taking your new shoes into the elements, but avoid non-suede accents. If scuffs happen, no problem. Grab a suede brush or toothbrush and gently rub scuffs away. A suede brush or toothbrush works on watermarks and stains too - simply brush away the marks with water.
For tougher stains, add a dab of suede cleaner or baby shampoo. Let your suede air-dry overnight. Stick white tissue paper inside your shoes to make sure your suede keeps its form while it dries.
"The relationship people have with their Minnetonka’s is special and distinct to each individual, and we are proud to have been able to help create these unique experiences since 1946."
- David Miller, 3rd Generation CEO
- 100% Cow Suede
- Rubber sole
- The vintage-inspired Kilty Suede Moc from Minnetonka® has a timeless style that will go with almost anything!
- Soft suede upper with whip-stitch accents and kilty fringe design for a stylish appeal.
- Slip-on design for easy on and off.
- Cushioned footbed offers enhanced comfort and support with each step.
- Indoor/outdoor rubber outsole with grip pods and flex grooves delivers durable grip to sturdy your stride. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.