Lightweight and waterproof synthetic rubber boot, temperature rated -25F/-32C, removable 6Mm thermal guard liner (100 percent recycled content), moisture wicking lining, adjustable snowcollar with Kamik easy grab lace lock, made in canada with domestic and imported components, made in canada
Kamik comes from a place of extremes. Where the harshest conditions intersect with some of the most beautiful sights you'll ever see. At Kamik, we make footwear that brings to life our northern origins. Singular. Strong. Simply dependable. We've been doing it for over 100 years. Day after day. 24/7. The result of all this effort: a complete line of outdoor footwear built to deliver superior comfort and reliable protection in the most extreme conditions. We know you wouldn't have it any other way.
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Insulated-rubber snow boot with lightweight waterproof shell featuring adjustable snow collar with grab-lace lock
- Moisture-wicking lining