WE ARE FITFLOP. WEAR THE SHOES. RULE THE WORLD. At FitFlop, we believe that when your feet feel great, you feel like you can do anything. In 2006 FitFlop founder Marcia Kilgore set her mind on a mission – to create the most comfortable footwear in the world. Collaborating with two British biomechanists she created a triple-density MICROWOBBLEBOARD midsole, and launched it in our first FitFlop sandal. Over twenty million pairs have been sold since we first started making shoes. (And we’re repeatedly told – by happy customers – that we make the most comfortable footwear in the world.) Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of multi-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to help absorb shock, diffuse underfoot pressure, and make your feet feel amazing!
- Fabric or Textile
- Rubber sole
- on FitFlop's legendary original Microwobbleboard midsoles with a generous fit (for average to wider feet)
- APMA* Seal of Acceptance, for footwear found to promote good foot health
- biomechanically engineered, comfortable flip flops with textile webbing uppers
- fabric toe-post for comfort and a seamless built-in arch contour
- slip-resistant rubber outsole