FitFlops are designed to stimulate your leg muscles toning with each step you take. Studies show they also offer excellent shock absorption and instant relief from underfoot pressure.
WE ARE FITFLOP. WEAR THE SHOES. RULE THE WORLD. At FitFlop, we believe that when your feet feel great, you feel like you can do anything. In 2006 FitFlop founder Marcia Kilgore set her mind on a mission – to create the most comfortable footwear in the world. Collaborating with two British biomechanists she created a triple-density MICROWOBBLEBOARD midsole, and launched it in our first FitFlop sandal. Over twenty million pairs have been sold since we first started making shoes. (And we’re repeatedly told – by happy customers – that we make the most comfortable footwear in the world.) Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of multi-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to help absorb shock, diffuse underfoot pressure, and make your feet feel amazing!
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 1 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Aegis treated microfiber lining
- WHY PUTTING ON A PAIR OF OUR SHOES MIGHT BE THE START OF A SLIPPERY SLOPE: We?re warning you ? once you?ve put our magic triple-density MicrowobbleboardTM midsoles under your feet, ?stopping? might be impossible. They?re ergonomically optimised and biomechanically engineered, super-cushioned, pressure diffusing and more than a bit addictive. Look for the red emblem in the outsole. And WEAR THE SHOES. RULE THE WORLD?.