The talib 8-eye boot is deliberately deconstructed and raw—and with matching white soles, offers a crisp, minimalist monochrome look. lightweight and seasonally practical, it's a fresh street shoe made with venice, a premium full-grain leather with a soft feel.
- Flat, waxed laces, tongue branding and subtly raised tonal eyelets.
- Comfortable, iconic dr. martens air-cushioned soles
- Goodyear-welted, sewn soles
- Good abrasion and slip resistance
- Contains classic doc dna in monochrome white, including stitching, grooved sides and heel loop