The original 1461 shoe is undeniably iconic, with its 3-eye closure, grooved sole and yellow stitch, it's recognizable anywhere. this version, made from crazy horse leather, is as tough as they come.
- Synthetic sole
- Constructed on the iconic, durable dr. martens air-cushioned sole
- Good abrasion and slip resistance
- Made with a goodyear welt: the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with a z-welt stitch- not merely glued
- Made with crazy horse, a natural-type leather with a worn, distressed appearance
- Retains essential doc dna, like yellow stitching, grooved sides, and heel loop