What’s not to love about a herringbone rain boot? The Bogs Herringbone features a durable hand lasted rubber over a four way stretch inner bootie. These mid calf boots have a 7mm neo-Tech insulation and are waterproof to keep your toes dry and warm! You’ll just love the Bogs Herringbone that you’ll find a reason to wear them even when it’s not raining! This style is running small, for the best fit order up if you are a half size.
Urban and outdoor enthusiasts love Bogs. Always waterproof and warm, they walk comfortably, breathe naturally and combine modern style with rugged construction. Both the popular classics and the new MT series are available with waterproof breathable uppers. Everything we sell is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Enjoy.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 1.25 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Sleeker look with sneaker-like fit Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four-way stretch inner bootie 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech insulation Bogs Max-Wick lining stay dry & comfortable Dual-density, contoured EVA insole DuraFresh anti-odor protection keeps feet fresh Slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole Approx. comfort rating -40°C/-40°F