Stay warm and protected in the Rancher boot from Bogs. This waterproof style is made to be comfortable in sub-zero temperatures, while the anti-fungal, odor-resistant sockliner promotes cleanliness. Best of all, the steel reinforcement keeps toes safe from harm - no matter where adventure finds you.
BOGS built its first boot for Oregon farmers to deliver comfort whatever the weather. Today, we continue to develop functional footwear that helps get things done, no matter what you decide to do. We are BOGS: 100% comfortable in our own boots.
- 100% - 70% Rubber/30% Neoprene
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.25" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.75" around
- Natural hand-lasted rubber
- Four way stretch inner bootie