A true Bogs icon, the Men's Classic High is 100% waterproof and comfort rated to -40F, making it the ideal all-weather boot. For rigorous outdoor work (or play), there is no better option. With a non-slip rubber outsole, anti-microbial insoles to prevent odor, and a four-way stretch inner bootie for even greater comfort, you can move confidently in the Classic High.
Waterproof and warm to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, these Classic High Boots from Bogs feature a rubber upper and removable, wicking sock-liner that reduces heat and eliminates odor. Featuring non-slip rubber out-soles that deliver excellent grip on wet surfaces while resisting mud and snow along with an internal shank for stability, these are superb foul-weather footwear for trekking through wetlands, snow or wherever your winter adventures may take you.See all Product description
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 16.25" around
- 100% waterproof winter rain and snow boot
- Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four-way stretch inner bootie
- Lined with Bogs Max-Wick to keep feet dry