The Bogs Classic High is built for all kinds of play in any kind of weather. 100% waterproof and crafted from high quality natural rubber for maximum durability, these boots will last for years and keep kids warm and dry all the while. Comfort rated to -30F and with anti-microbial odor protection to keep little feet feeling fresh, this Bogs icon is a perfect companion.
BOGS built its first boot for Oregon farmers to deliver comfort whatever the weather. Today, we continue to develop functional footwear that helps get things done, no matter what you decide to do. We are BOGS: 100% comfortable in our own boots.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.75" from arch
- 100% waterproof rain and snow boot
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 11.75" around
- Lined with Bogs Max-Wick to keep feet dry