Slip into a comfortable style with superior support and cushioning and get the feel and fit you want. This soft footbed Birkenstock clog embraces comfort with a "true-to-life" arch support that encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's four arches. A layer of foam, inserted between cork and latex footbed and the suede sockliner, cushions your steps with millions of microscopic air bubbles. The EVA outsole absorbs shock, yet feels light on your feet, while the deep heel cup centers your heel. Plus, there is plenty of wiggle room for your toes to help you move move naturally, promoting better balance. Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation. Two layers of jute fibers work together to wick away moisture and add strength. Suede upper features an adjustable strap for a comfortable fit...
This is the real deal. Cork, leather, a buckle or two: these are the simple ideas that have made feet happy for over two hundred years, and that's the original Birkenstock. These shoes are made in Germany since 1774. No smoke, no mirrors, and no gizmos are needed. You walk, the shoe molds to your foot. The shape of the Original Birkenstock Footbed enables body weight to be distributed evenly over the whole foot, providing it with optimal support.
- Rubber sole
- Birkenstock contoured cork and latex soft footbed design provides moderate arch support and encourages a natural walking position.
- Layer of latex foam adds soft cushioning.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Suede upper and sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Note: Expedited shipping and delivery to a P.O. Box not available. Made in Germany. Care: Brush with a stiff brush or suede bar.