Classic two-strap style in a variety of materials with fully adjustable straps and shock-absorbing EVA sole. Suede: thick and supple leathers without additional dyes to keep the leather breathable, durable and comfortable. The original Birkenstock footbed featuring pronounced arch support, deep heel cup, and roomy toe box. Footbed molds and shapes to your foot. Flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing.
This is the real deal. Cork, leather, a buckle or two: these are the simple ideas that have made feet happy for over two hundred years, and that's the original Birkenstock. These shoes are made in Germany since 1774. No smoke, no mirrors, and no gizmos are needed. You walk, the shoe molds to your foot. The shape of the Original Birkenstock Footbed enables body weight to be distributed evenly over the whole foot, providing it with optimal support.
- Leather / Nubuck / Suede
- Uppers are made of thick suede leather that's minimally processed; they're durable, breathable, and comfortable
- Suede footbed liner naturally wicks away moisture
- EVA outsole is lightweight, flexible, shock-absorbing, and repairable
- This style features the original Birkenstock footbed; a cork and jute support system that molds to each individual's footprint
- Contoured design provides firm arch support