The #1 choice for triathletes, Noosa FF provides a responsive, lightweight and comfortable ride designed for quick transitions between race stages. The seamless upper construction features a technical mesh that allows for sockless wear while the engineered WET GRIP Outsole and heel/tongue grips make for easy on/off—saving your valuable time.
Weight: 7.2. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
NOOSA FF 2
Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology cushioning system attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
Seamless materials reduce the potential for irritation and friction while lace eyelets are independently placed to reduce tension.
HG10MM heel gradient shifts body mass forward reducing strain on lower limbs while the WET GRIP outsole enhances traction even on wet surfaces.
|Find The Right Fit||DYNAFLYTE 3||ROADHAWK FF 2||GEL-NIMBUS 20||GEL-DS TRAINER 23||GEL-KAYANO 25|
|Pronation||UNDERPRONATION (Supination)||UNDER, NEUTRAL||NEUTRAL||OVER, NEUTRAL||OVERPRONATION|
|How Your Foot Contacts the Ground||The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.||The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.||The foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.|
|Push Off||The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.||There is even distribution from the front of the foot.||Big toe and second toe do the majority of the work.|
|Foot Type||High arches||Normal arches||Low arches|
- DISCRETE EYELETS: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- HG10MM HEEL GRADIENT: Shifts body mass forward reducing strain on lower limbs.
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FLYTEFOAM technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- REARFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.