The GEL-NIMBUS 23 NEW STRONG running shoe continues to offer excellent comfort and long-run impact absorption. Its improved stability provides a more balanced stride that's followed by smoother transitions. This women's exclusive offering features an energized color palette that's all about empowering women through sports and exercise. Constructed with comfort and breathability in mind, the upper features a softer engineered mesh design for long runs. Engineered eyelet shaping helps the upper move more naturally with the foot, while a stretchy midfoot panel appropriately hugs the foot to generate better flexibility. Additionally, the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions. Providing the runner with excellent shock absorption and softness, the GEL-NIMBUS 23 NEW STRONG delivers more compression in the heel thanks to its softer GEL technology cushioning unit and contoured design lines. Also, a gender-specific TRUSSTIC device provides an articulated amount of support in the right direction for men and women to help generate a smooth transition. Under the toe, the inclusion of gender-specific pillars help cushion the body and help runners experience a softer feel. Simultaneously, the OrthoLite X-55 sockliner equips runners with a forgiving, yet responsive stride. The components of the GEL-NIMBUS 23 NEW STRONG shoe help increase the softness without forgoing the integrity of the shoe's ride. Our 23rd version of the GEL-NIMBUS continues to make advancements within the lineage by offering improved support and comfort for distance runners.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability -
- GEL Technology - Cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- Trusstic System technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM Technology - Provides lightweight cushioning