Experience the lasting comfort with GEL-NIMBUS 22 running shoe from ASICS. Packed with technologies to improve the performance of neutral runners, the newest iteration of this iconic running shoe delivers soft cushioning and a responsive stride, featuring a softer GEL cushioning unit in the heel for excellent shock absorption. Improved forefoot GEL technology further reduces the load on feet, while the FLYTEFOAM Propel technology in the midsole delivers more energetic ride. TRUSSTIC technology under the arch of the shoe, this thermoplastic piece provides stability, reduces weight, and helps extend the life of the shoe.
The lightweight, engineered mesh upper allows your feet to experience improved breathability, offering a supportive and adaptable fit. Designed with high mileage runners in mind, the GEL-NIMBUS 22 shoe implements more foam in the midsole to reduce the severity of harsh impact. Additionally, a lightweight AHAR outsole reduces the overall level of wear, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your running workouts. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the GEL-NIMBUS 22 performance running shoe is designed to deliver soft cushioning and a more responsive stride.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
|Find the Right Fit||GEL-CUMULUS 21||GEL-NIMBUS 22||GLIDERIDE||GT-2000 8||GEL-KAYANO 26|
|Pronation||UNDERPRONATION (Supination)||UNDER,NEUTRAL||NEUTRAL||OVER, NEUTRAL||OVERPRONATION|
|How Your Foot Contacts the Ground||The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.||The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.||The foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.|
|Push Off||The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.||There is even distribution from the front of the foot.||Big toe and second toe do majority of the work.|
|Foot Type||High arches||Normal arches||Low arches|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Heel Clutching System Technology provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance
- FluidFit Upper combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot
- FluidRide Midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle