ENGINEERED JACQUARD MESH UPPER
More space between the fibers to reduce weight and enhance breathability.
GENDER SPECIFIC TRUSSTIC SYSTEM
Tuned to Men’s and Women’s specific biomechanical needs, giving them each the protection, and smooth ride they need. For women, this piece offers added support in the direction of forward motion.
- Trusstic system differences
- Softer FLYTFOAM for Women
- 3mm of added foam for Womens biomechanical needs
EXTERNAL HEEL COUNTER
Holds the heel securely while working in sync with the Trusstic System for stability.
|HEEL DROP||13 mm|
|WEIGHT||249 g/8.8 oz|
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:The outside of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with minimal pronation, causing shock to the lower leg.
Push-Off:You experience pressure on your outer toes.
Considered Injuries:Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
Foot Type:High arches.
NEUTRAL FOOT TYPE IS
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, absorbing impact on the body.
Push-Off:Your experience even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered Injuries:Getting hurt is less likely due to effective shock absorption, but not impossible.
Foot Type:Normal-size arches.
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, transferring excess weight.
Push-Off:Your experience pressure mainly on your big toe and second toe.
Considered Injuries:Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
Foot Type:Low arches or flat feet.
- Rubber sole
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Space Trusstic System Technology Reduces the weight of the sole unit while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- AHAR Plus Outsole is strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle