The GEL-CUMULUS 22 running shoe is a recommended choice for neutral runners who want a soft, flexible everyday trainer with a great fit. This update features a one-piece upper mesh that's combined with a seamless 3D print construction, which balances support and comfort around the foot — giving you an excellent fit right out of the box.
The FLYTEFOAM technology midsole is softer than the previous version to promote a pillowy ride. Under heel where the foot first hits the ground has been redesigned to better isolate impact. This new heel design has deeper forefoot flex grooves and a softer midsole foam to give you a soft ride. A hard-wearing AHAR rubber outsole compound has been placed in key contact areas to help the GEL-CUMULUS 22 shoe stand up to a ton of miles.
FlyteFoam Propel Technology
ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
3D Print Upper
Increases forefoot support and comfort
Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
|Find the Right Fit||EVORIDE||GEL-CUMULUS 22||GLIDERIDE||GT-2000 8||GEL-KAYANO 26|
|Pronation||UNDERPRONATION (Supination)||UNDER,NEUTRAL||NEUTRAL||OVER, NEUTRAL||OVERPRONATION|
|How Your Foot Contacts the Ground||The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.||The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.||The foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.|
|Push Off||The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.||There is even distribution from the front of the foot.||Big toe and second toe do majority of the work.|
|Foot Type||High arches||Normal arches||Low arches|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- 3D Print Upper - Increases forefoot support and comfort
- Engineered Mesh Upper - Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.