Brave the elements in the women's GEL-CUMULUS 21 Winterized performance road running shoe by ASICS. With a tough, resistant outsole and energized cushioning underfoot, this shoe helps you go further no matter what the weather throws at you. FLYTEFOAM Propel foam in the midsole combines a lightweight construction with high-energy return technology for increased bounce and unrivalled toe-off, giving you better performance out of every stride. Extra cushioning comes from rear and forefoot GEL technology, strategically placed to provide shock absorption and springy rebound where you need it most. We've also added high bounce SpEVA foam which not only absorbs impact when your feet strike the ground, but enhances this movement into your next step. When you're out on the road, you need a supportive pair of running shoes. The GEL-CUMULUS 21 Winterized shoe features our I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) technology, which works to enhance your natural gait so you can move more efficiently. GUIDANCE LINE technology gives your performance a further boost by reducing any imbalance caused by shifts in your center of pressure as you move, while the internal heel counter holds your foot in place no matter how far you run. The most dedicated runners want to get outside in any weather, so this shoe boasts a molded snow rubber outsole and heel plug for extra grip and durability, as well as our highly abrasion-resistant AHARPLUS rubber heel plug at high-impact areas. Meanwhile, the reflective detailing on the outside of the shoe ensures you'll grab attention when running at lower light levels. With the GEL-CUMULUS 21 Winterized shoe, nothing can get in the way of your training, even if conditions take a turn for the worse.
- Rubber sole
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FlyteFoam Lyte Technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.