Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
|HEEL DROP||10 mm|
|WEIGHT||241 g/ 8.5 oz|
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:The outside of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with minimal pronation, causing shock to the lower leg.
Push-Off:You experience pressure on your outer toes.
Considered Injuries:Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
Foot Type:High arches.
NEUTRAL FOOT TYPE IS
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, absorbing impact on the body.
Push-Off:Your experience even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered Injuries:Getting hurt is less likely due to effective shock absorption, but not impossible.
Foot Type:Normal-size arches.
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, transferring excess weight.
Push-Off:Your experience pressure mainly on your big toe and second toe.
Considered Injuries:Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
Foot Type:Low arches or flat feet.
- Rubber sole
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- EVA Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- FlyteFoam Lyte Technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.