For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000 series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000 9 model is an excellent choice.
The fit of the GT-2000 9 shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. Lastly, a combination of FLYTEFOAM technology and GEL technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
|Find the Right Fit||EVORIDE||DYNABLAST||GEL-QUANTUM INFINITY||GT-2000 9||GEL-KAYANO 27|
|Pronation||UNDERPRONATION (Supination)||UNDER, NEUTRAL||NEUTRAL||OVER, NEUTRAL||OVERPRONATION|
|How Your Foot Contacts the Ground||The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.||The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.||The foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.|
|Push Off||The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.||There is even distribution from the front of the foot.||Big toe and second toe do majority of the work|
|Foot Type||High arches||Normal arches||Low arches|
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.