The GT-2000 8 running shoe is designed to provide appropriate comfort and support for runners in seeking a performance stability shoe. This limited model offering also celebrates the city of LA and the city's annual marathon with a special colorway.The upper features a lightweight engineered mesh that allows better air circulation to keep your foot feeling dry and refreshed. Thanks to the combination of DYNAMIC DUOMAX technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology in the midfoot, these applications help keep your feet stable and supported. The GT-2000 8 road running shoe features GEL technology and FLYTEFOAM technology in the midsole for improved comfort and shock absorption. When you're looking for a smooth ride with excellent cushioning, the GT-2000 8 road running shoe is a recommended choice.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Foam sole
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY -Our Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER -Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM -This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY -Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.