Enjoy excellent comfort and advanced support with the GEL-KAYANO 27 running shoe. The redesigned mesh upper helps keep feet cool, while the sole is more flexible to help promote a more natural roll through the gait cycle. This process starts in the heel with added flex grooves that isolate the initial impact to force a softer and smoother feeling at footstrike. At midstance, the foot should stop pronating and re-supinate for an efficient toe-off. This shoe also incorporates DYNAMIC DUOMAX technology to help support the foot and increase stability for runners whose feet roll inward too much (overpronate). The midsole integrates SPACE TRUSSTIC technology, which provides stability and reduces the overall weight to help promote a smoother transition from footstrike to toe-off. This added stability is complemented by deeper forefoot flex grooves that create a smoother roll through toe-off, allowing the shoe to move more naturally with the foot. Lastly, a large section of reflective materials in the rearfoot helps keep runners visible when running in low-light conditions. The GEL-KAYANO 27 model is an excellent choice for both competitive and non-competitive runners looking for an everyday trainer that combines comfort with support.
- 100% Synthetic
- Foam sole
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Space Trusstic System Technology Reduces the weight of the sole unit while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- AHAR Plus Outsole is strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle