3D PRINT UPPER
A new, flexible, unrestricted upper offers a barely-there fit.
FLYTEFOAM technology in the midsole helps provide lightweight and responsive cushioning. This midsole application works in conjunction with the shoe's improved heel design to help generate an even smoother transition from footstrike to toe-off.
GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING
Softer material found under the heel and ball of the foot to reduce shock when the foot contacts the ground.
|HEEL DROP||10 mm|
|WEIGHT||264 g/9.3 oz|
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:The outside of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with minimal pronation, causing shock to the lower leg.
Push-Off:You experience pressure on your outer toes.
Considered Injuries:Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
Foot Type:High arches.
NEUTRAL FOOT TYPE IS
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, absorbing impact on the body.
Push-Off:Your experience even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered Injuries:Getting hurt is less likely due to effective shock absorption, but not impossible.
Foot Type:Normal-size arches.
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, transferring excess weight.
Push-Off:Your experience pressure mainly on your big toe and second toe.
Considered Injuries:Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
Foot Type:Low arches or flat feet.
- Rubber sole
- 3D Print Upper - Increases forefoot support and comfort
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.