A disruptive new take on an unrivaled runner, the GEL-Quantum 360 4 provides premium performance and extreme endurance. Cushioned with 360 degrees of our signature GEL Brand technology, this shoe delivers a responsive, spring-loaded ride that doesn't quit. The all-new woven upper surrounds your foot with lightweight comfort and locked-down support, while the customizable eyelets allow for a personalized, secure fit. Ready, set, RUN.
Weight: 10.55. Heel Height: 21mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
GEL-QUANTUM 360 4
Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology cushioning system attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
FLUIDFIT upper technology combines multidirectional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
SOLYTE midsole material and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining durability and the structural integrity of the shoe.
|Find The Right Fit||DYNAFLYTE 3||GEL-CUMULUS 20||GEL-NIMBUS 20||GT-2000 6||GEL-KAYANO 25|
|Pronation||UNDERPRONATION (Supination)||UNDER, NEUTRAL||NEUTRAL||OVER, NEUTRAL||OVERPRONATION|
|How Your Foot Contacts the Ground||The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.||The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.||The foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.|
|Push Off||The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.||There is even distribution from the front of the foot.||Big toe and second toe do the majority of the work.|
|Foot Type||High arches||Normal arches||Low arches|
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Heel Clutching System Technology - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- FluidFit Upper - ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.