ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
Engineered to maintain durability at softer densities, providing better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability ideal for natural running.
Cushioning provides excellent shock absorption.
|HEEL DROP||10 mm|
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:The outside of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with minimal pronation, causing shock to the lower leg.
Push-Off:You experience pressure on your outer toes.
Considered Injuries:Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
Foot Type:High arches.
NEUTRAL FOOT TYPE IS
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, absorbing impact on the body.
Push-Off:Your experience even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered Injuries:Getting hurt is less likely due to effective shock absorption, but not impossible.
Foot Type:Normal-size arches.
How Your Foot Contacts The Ground:Your foot lands on the outside of the heel and then rolls inward, transferring excess weight.
Push-Off:Your experience pressure mainly on your big toe and second toe.
Considered Injuries:Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
Foot Type:Low arches or flat feet.
- Rubber sole
- Manmade and fabric mesh upper is stretchy and offers a flexible fit
- Lace up closure for a secure fit
- This shoe offers a supportive fit thanks to an internal heel counter which helps to lock down the midfoot
- Ortholite sockliner offers moisture control
- Rearfoot GEL technology and an AMPLIFOAM midsole to ensure your foot remains cushioned