Under-laying support in the literal forefoot and heel counter give great stability from forefoot to rearfoot. PGUARD on the medial side gives better durability during foot drag. Mesh upper gives great flexibility and breathability.
- Rubber sole
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- REARFOOT GEL BRAND TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER: Moisture management (ORTHOLITE is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.