ASICS Womens GEL-Nandi 360 Unity Running Shoe
Channeling the inspiration of the original GEL-NANDI running shoe from the 90s, the GEL-NANDI 360 sneaker blends heritage trail-running design features with an evolved tooling system. Featuring the upper design from the GEL-NANDI shoe, this style is formed with mesh paneling and layered suede overlays, while the integrated lacing system reinforces midfoot support. Converted into a hybrid offering, the shoe is designed with the midsole tooling from the GEL-QUANTUM 360 5 model, incorporating a full-length GEL technology-based cushioning unit for lasting comfort. Additionally, the lugged outsole traction pattern complements the silhouette's off-road running inspiration. Commemorating our brand's history in manufacturing technical trail-running styles, the GEL-NANDI 360 sneaker updates an archived offering with an excellent cushioning system.
- Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Lugged outsole traction pattern complements the silhouette's off-road running inspiration.
- Integrated lacing system reinforces midfoot support.