ASICS Womens GT-2000 9 Road Running Shoe
For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000 series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000 9 model is an excellent choice. The fit of the GT-2000 9 shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. Lastly, a combination of FLYTEFOAM technology and GEL technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle; DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability; FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY -Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer low density foams.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity; GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- EVA Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance; Reflectivity - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Surface: Road; Heel Drop: 10 mm; Weight 7.8 oz; Support: Neutral/Stability; Cushion: Extra.