ASICS Women's GT-2000 8 G-TX Running Shoe
The GT-2000 8 G-TX waterproof running shoe features a GORE-TEX upper and is designed for runners who don't stop for rain, snow or mud. The GT-2000 8 road running shoe features an updated GEL technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption.
- GORE-TEX UPPER - Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY -Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer low density foams.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY -Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM - This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support with reduced weight and increased platform support.